Designed primarily for removing heavy concentrations of chemicals and odors, this unit features a significant 24 lb. deep-bed carbon filter, a micro-HEPA for particles and an easy-clean pre-filter.
* Filtration System: 24 lb. carbon filter, 3" depth, micro-HEPA wrap rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns, pre-filter
* Carbon Weight: 24 lbs.
* Surface Area of Carbon Media: 3000 acres
* HEPA: Not Available
* Surface Area of HEPA Media: Not Available
* Micro-HEPA: Material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
* CFM: 400
* Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, White, Pewter, Red, Copper, Silver, Glossy Black
* Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
* Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
* Cord Length: 8 feet
* Noise Level: 50-75 dB
* Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
* Filter Access: Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
* Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
* Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
* Shipping Weight: Approx. 54 lbs. 2 Boxes
* Operating Weight: 42lbs.
* Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
* CSA/UL: Yes
AllerAir Air Purifiers
Established in 1996, AllerAir Industries has the heart of a family business, with the mindset of a fortune 500 competitor. When a close family member was diagnosed with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS), President Sam Teitelbaum set out to research and develop an air purifier that would provide safe and effective relief. Along with partner, Wayne Martin, this initiative quickly established AllerAir in the industry, and led to the development of over 100 different air purifier models.
Now with offices in the U.S. and Canada, a committed team of employees and Indoor Air Quality Experts, AllerAir has become a prominent leader with units used in residential, business, and commercial applications alike. Institutions such as the Mayo Clinic, Boeing Aircraft and the U.S. Army are just some of their higher profile customers.
Lead time for this item is 5 to 10 business days. This product is shipped from our warehouse in Champlain, NY, USA. For Canadian customers it is shipped from Montreal, QC, Canada.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge.
Any ElectroCorp filter cannot be returned since there is no guarantee that the filter wasn't used.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.
I have a used unit, and i am curious about how to change the filter, or how to tell if I need to. It may not have been used enough to be changed, but I dont know. It is a 2011 model. Thanks! Bethany asked by Bethany on Jan 31, 2017
We always recommend to change the filters once getting a used unit. The penurious owner may be using it in a contaminated contagious environment.
With the Pre-filter and the carbon you can open the unit and look at it if its dirty. As for the carbon you will be smelling odors or smells coming out of the units vent.